A League Retreat is an Abbey sponsored program. The schedule includes conferences organized by the monks of Saint Joseph Abbey, common prayer and reconciliation. This is a silent retreat. All league retreats share an annual theme for reflection and prayer. Whatever your spiritual search, these prayful themes will help nurture and guide you. The league retreats are open to all.
- Click here to register for league retreats for men.
- Click here to register for league retreats for women.
- Click here to register for league retreats for married couples.
- Click here to register for league retreats for mixed groups (retreats open to both men and women).
League retreats begin with your arrival at 4 p.m. on the first day and end with lunch on the last day. Click here to view the weekend schedule. All meals and linens are provided. There are 30 guest rooms. Each room includes a queen bed, sleeper sofa, private bath and individual temperature control. You are welcome to join the monks in prayer in the Abbey Church.
If you need more information on a specific retreat please contact the retreat captain listed in this printable brochure.
- The minimum offering for each three-day retreat is $225 per person single occupancy or $212.50 per person double occupancy.
- The minimum offering for Monday-Thursday retreat is $337.50 per person single occupancy or $325 per person double occupancy.
- The minimum offering for Married Couples retreat is $395 per couple.
- A $50 per person non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation.
If you are interested in more information, please contact a retreat captain listed on the Retreat League Schedule at the date of your choice (click here to view schedule). If you need other information, please contact:
Christian Life Center